- Prices Listed Are Subject To Change Without Notice. Catalog changes/corrections may be found at www.crwflags.com/changes.html.
- Return Policy. We will take back most unused items returned to us post paid within 30 days of our ship date for credit, exchange or full refund of the merchandise total plus tax (if any).
Important: YOUR RECEIPT OR INVOICE MUST ACCOMPANY YOUR RETURN. Shipping/Handling charges are not refundable. The returned items must be in brand new, saleable condition.
- Due to our very low prices we cannot accept returns, exchanges or refunds on anything purchased at a quantity discount.
- Custom orders and Commercial Flagpoles are not returnable, and monies paid on them are not refundable. If these have a manufacturing defect we will happily fix or replace at our option.
If after using a product you believe it to be defective, please call or write. Your satisfaction is important to us. We want you to feel that you received an excellent value for your hard earned money.
- Credit Cards. CRW Flags Inc. accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa.
- Checks. We will gladly accept your checks under the terms that the check issuer agrees to pay a $25 fee on any check returned to us for ANY reason.
- Commercial Accounts. Prices and terms of payment are shown on the applicable acknowledgments and/or invoice forms. Terms are from date of invoice and not from date the goods are received. All payments shall be made in legal tender of the United States of America. Any amounts past due are subject to a service charge of 1.5% per month on the unpaid balance.
All applicable fees and costs involved in the collection of outstanding monies are payable by the buyer.
- Foreign Orders. Payments by credit card or international money order in U.S. dollars drawn on a U.S. bank only please.
Any custom fees or taxes are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
We will ship by least expensive insurable or registerable method unless instructed to do otherwise.
- Damaged or Lost Goods. Damaged or lost goods will be paid for by the carrier. If your order should arrive damaged, we want to help. Be sure to note directly on the carrier’s receipt any damage to the carton. Save it and all packing material for inspection by the carrier. If you accept visibly damaged shipments or opened cartons and fail to note this, your ability to receive credit will be compromised.
- Delivery. We do our best to fill orders and ship as quickly as possible. However, we cannot be responsible for delays caused by carriers. If you have a specific deadline, you may have to pay for special shipping such as UPS Next Day or UPS Second Day air deliveries.
- Dies, Artwork, and Patterns. Charges made for dies, artwork and patterns are part of the purchase price of the goods and do not convey ownership to Buyer. All dies, artwork and patterns remain the property of Seller, unless otherwise agreed by Seller in writing.
- Sales Tax. The U.S., State of Maryland and POW/MIA flags (unless sold in sets), are exempt from Maryland Sales Tax, as are all orders shipped out of the State of Maryland. Tax exempt organizations must have their forms properly completed and on file with us before we can exempt the transaction from tax.
- Catalog Note. CRW Flags Inc. does not accept liability for incorrect spelling, printing errors (including prices), incorrect specifications or changes, or grammatical inaccuracies in any product included in this catalog. Prices are subject to change without notice.