Last modified: 2018-07-16 by ivan sache
Keywords: fécamp |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
Burgee of SRF - Image by Ivan Sache, 13 July 2002
The SRF was founded in 1869. Its burgee is diagonally divided blue-white-red, with a yellow star in the white field.
Ivan Sache, 13 July 2002
Flag of CCI Fécamp-Bolbec - Image by Ivan Sache, 20 April 2018
CCI Fécamp-Bolbec was established in 2008 as the merger of CCI Fécamp and CCI Bolbec-Lillebonne, encompassing 91 municipalities.
It was merged in 2016 with CCI Le Havre and CCI Pays d'Auge to form CCI Seine Estuaire, of which it is now a Delegation (website).
CCI Fécamp-Bolbec was granted in 1984 the management of the port of Fécamp (5 basins and 9 quays dedicated to commerce [500,000 tons/year], yachting [900 moorings] and fishing [37 ships]), and of the Fécamp School of Navigation.
The flag of CCI Fécamp-Bolbec (photo) was white with the organization's logo, which features the CCI generic emblem.
Ivan Sache, 20 April 2018