Last modified: 2021-08-26 by klaus-michael schneider
Keywords: el oro | pinas | pinias | capiro |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
image by Ivan Sache, 08 January 2015
The parish of Capiro, part of Piñas canton (El Oro province), was established
on 13 January 1942 and inaugurated on 8 February 1942.
Ivan Sache, 07 January 2015
The flag of Capiro is horizontally divided yellow-green-blue (2:1:2).
Source: http://www.capiro.gob.ec/web/index.php/bandera - Parish website (The website is no longer available.)
Ivan Sache, 07 & 08 January 2015