Last modified: 2021-08-26 by klaus-michael schneider
Keywords: education |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
image by Ivan Sache, 15 September 2014
The flag of the institute is horizontally divided white-blue, with two thin
horizontal green-yellow stripes in the middle.
Source: http://profesoryarumito.blogspot.fr/2008/10/bandera.html - Institute's blog
Ivan Sache, 15 September 2014
image by Ivan Sache, 18 September 2014
Institución Educativa Yermo Y Parres was established in Medellín (Antioquia
Department) by Resolution No. 16,322 of 27 November 2002, as the merger of
Instituto Yermo y Parres, Jardin Nacional, and Escuela Carlos Franco. The
institute is named for the Mexican priest José María de Yermo y Parres
(1851-1904, beatified on 6 May 1990 by Pope John Paul II), who founded several
schools and hospitals for elders, women, and orphans.
The flag of the institute is white with tree disks placed along the ascending diagonal, from bottom to top, black, red, and grey. The disks represent perfection and permanence, and express the change of level. They refer to the triumph in interest and projects (through numerology): the first disk refers to "transición", the second disk refers to "primaria", and the third disk refers to "bachillerato". Black is a symbol of protection and passive force, and of individual growth. Red is a symbol of passion for the institute. White is a symbol of tranquillity, optimism, joy, and purity.
Source: http://master2000.net/recursos/menu/277/1352/mper_arch_7917_ESCUDO%20Y%20BANDERA.pdf - Official document
Ivan Sache, 18 September 2014
image by eljko Heimer, 9 January 2004
The College is located in Neiva. Its flag is horizontally
Source: <www.voluntad.com.co>, located by Dov Gutterman.
Ivan Sache, 9 January 2004