Last modified: 2021-08-12 by zachary harden
Keywords: gyor-moson-sopron | zsira |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
image by Istvan Molnar, 31 January 2002
Flag At <ujember.katolikus.hu>:
On white there is the coat of arms of the village.
Istvan Molnar, 9 January 2002
Image is based on the photo at <ujember.katolikus.hu>.
coat of arms from the Győr-Moson-Sopron county Atlas (HISZI-Map
from the atlas: "The village was established by uniting the villages of Zsira, Gyülevíz and Salamonfa. The village was first mentioned in documents of King Béla III. in 1186. Following damage by the big fire of 1859 the face of the village was altered by houses with partitioned walls. The village has a population of 946 persons. The Rimanóczy manor-house built in baroque style is considered a historical building. Baroque statues can be seen in the square in front of the church."
Istvan Molnar, 31 January 2002