Last modified: 2018-12-15 by rob raeside
Keywords: grebkow |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
First written mention appeared in 1470.
A typical agricultural commune; land under cultivation - 74%; forests - 16%
Arms and flag adopted on December 30, 2002 (resolution # IV/18/2002).
"Arms:the shield divided horizontally into two parts. On the upper, white field a part of the Coat of Arms of Liw Land (Ziemia Liwska - a wider geographical area).
On the lower, green field a golden pastoral staff and golden wheat stalk.
Flag: a rectangle composed of three uneven horizontal bands:
* upper - yellow - 2/5 of the width of the flag
* middle - white - 1'5 of the width of the flag
* lower - green - 2/5 of the width of the flag.
In the middle of the flag the Arms are placed."
Chrystian Kretowicz, 11 Dec 2008