This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website
Bruntál okres, Moravia-Silesia region
Last modified: 2018-05-25 by kryštof huk
Keywords: jindrichov |
Links: FOTW homepage |
disclaimer and copyright |
write us |
by Blas Delgado Ortiz, 27 Aug 2001
adopted 13 Jun 1995
Jindřichov municipality flag
Image after Petr Exner's Vexilologický Lexikon prapory obcí ČR (1995)
- Jindřichov, Bruntál district, Moravosilesian
region - adopted 13 Jun 1995.
The first written trace of the village dated back to 1256. Jindřichov
was one of feudal estates owned by the Arch-Episcopate
and Episcopate of Olomouc (till 1869). Owners of Jindřichov changed
often. In the 17th century the village was in possession
of Counts from Hodice (1633) who became notorious because of witchcraft
processes (mostly in Zlaté Hory region).
Info from this
webpage. German name: Hennersdorf.
Jarig Bakker, 13 Jan 2002
Jindřichov Coat of Arms
image at this