Last modified: 2014-05-16 by zoltán horváth
Keywords: bolivar | el guamo | guamo |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
image by Dov Gutterman, 1 September 2008
El Guamo is a municipality located in the Bolívar Department.
It was founded on 3 February 1750 by Fransisco and Jose martin
Barrios and Matias Serrano .
The flag of El Guamo is horizontally divided yellow-green-blue. The image at the municipal web site show unequaled stripes, but it looks like a defect in the image.
Source: municipal web site.
Dov Gutterman, 1 September 2008
image from municipal web site