Last modified: 2023-04-01 by martin karner
Keywords: tobel-tägerschen | thurgau |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
Divided diagonally to the right by red with a white cross and yellow with a red cross, both crosses
clipped towards the dividing line so that they only touch at the corners.
The crosses refer to the commendam of the Order of Malta, which existed in Tobel from 1228 to 1809.
After the merger of 1999 Tobel and Tägerschen used their old emblems until 2012. In that year the current emblem was created for the whole commune.
In red a white cross reaching to the edges.
The white cross in red was the emblem of the former commandery of Tobel.
In yellow a red cross reaching to the edges.
Adoption of the emblem of the commandery of Tobel, but in the colours of the lords of Heitnau.