Last modified: 2023-03-04 by martin karner
Keywords: tägerwilen | thurgau |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
In red, a white dagger with a black handle.
The municipal coat of arms has been used since the beginning of the 17th century. Red and white commemorate the Bishop of Constance, who owned the village until 1798.