Last modified: 2017-11-11 by andrew weeks
Keywords: cekow-kolonia |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
First mentioned in 1212 as a village Cekowiz given by Prince of Kalisz, Odoniec to the Prussian Bishop Chrystian (Christian).
Arms and flag adopted on April 22, 2004 (resolution # XV/93/04).
"Arms: on the green shield a golden pine tree and a postal horn (trąbka pocztowa).
Flag: rectangular piece of cloth in the ratio 5:8 composed of three
equal vertical bands in colors of: green-yellow-green. The Arms are placed
centrally on the middle, yellow band."
Chrystian Kretowicz, 18 Nov 2008