Last modified: 2018-12-15 by rob raeside
Keywords: giv'at ada | mo'atza mekomit giv'at ada | text: hebrew (purple) | coat of arms (tree: proper) |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
Note: Local Council Giv'at Ada was united with Local Council of Binyamina and is now part of Local Council of Binyamina-Giv'at Ada
image by Dov Gutterman
Coat-of-arms adopted 3rd August 1972
Local Council of Giv'at Ada is situated in the north part of
the Sharon region between Pardes Hanna
and Binyamina (all three are named
after members of the famous Rothschild family). Est. 1903, pop.
2,000. There is an unofficial flag according to a letter from the
Local Council, who were kind enough to add a desk flag.
Dov Gutterman, 16 July 2001
The municipal emblem was published in the official gazette (Rashumot),
YP 1843, 3 August 1972.
Dov Gutterman, 4 September 2001
Local Council Benyamina and Local
Council Giv'at Ada are united into Local Council Benyamina-Giv'at
Ada. Those symbols are now obsolete.
Dov Gutterman, 20 December 2003