Last modified: 2018-05-25 by kryštof huk
Keywords: slavkov |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
Number of inhabitants by 31.12. 2000: 1647. The first written trace
documenting existence of Slavkov dated back to 1224. The village was always
included in the Episcopacy of Olomouc. The oldest building in the village
is the chateau situated in the centre of the village. The chateau was rebuilt
from an original fortress built in 1586. At present, the chateau is a Home
of Charity. The village was always settled by Czech population.
Jarig Bakker, 21 Apr 2002.