Last modified: 2013-05-18 by ian macdonald
Keywords: sao paulo | magda |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
Magda was founded around 1925 by Miguel Caselli and Francisco Pereira.
The village was officially established on 5 March 1929 on a piece of
land offered by Colonel João Braga. The district of Magda was
established by State Decree-Law No. 14,334 of 30 November 1944, as
part of the municipality of Nhandeara.
The municipality of Magda was established by Law No. 2,456 of 30
http://www.magda.sp.gov.br - Municipal website
The flag of Magda is white with a green border and the municipal coat of arms in the middle.