Last modified: 2019-06-11 by zachary harden
Keywords: fold | malaysia | protocol |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
For the method used by scouts:
1. The flag is folded in half; the blue will be shown on top.
2. After pressed flag, the flag is folded in half again in the middle. A little bit of blue will still show.
3. The fly end is folded into thirds; the first fold is made towards the hoist ends.
4. After the second one-thirds fold, the folded portion is folded again into smaller parts.
5. After about two of three folds, the rest of the flag is rolled up.
Zachary Harden, 19 September 2018