Last modified: 2020-08-21 by christopher oehler
Keywords: boseong | chollanam-do | korea | south korea |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
image by Tomislav Šipek, 28 November 2019
Source: Beoseong County website
So, here is flag, white with mark.
Tomislav Šipek, 28 November 2019
Boseong is surrounded by the fertile soil, fishery resources, and thick forests. The focal points of the flag are mountains and the ocean.
- [Description] It represents the three Scenic Vistas and the three Treasures: the wooded forests, clean ocean waters, green tea, and So-ri (Singing) of Boseong.
- Diamond-shaped Outline - Symbolizes the value of Boseong County.
- Each Corner - Symbolizes progress of Boseongians toward the Fourth Direction.
- Green - Symbolizes the thickly wooded forest and the spirit of Boseongians.
- Engraved Green Tea Leave - Symbolizes the tea fields (Highest Productivity of Green Tea).
- Wave shape - Symbolizes the zest and sorrow of Boseongians and So-ri (Singing) of Boseong.
- Blue : Symbolizes clear and clean Lakes and Ocean.
researched by Phil Nelson, 8 October 2005