Last modified: 2017-11-11 by german editorial team
Keywords: kelsterbach |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
From Ralf Hartemink's International
Civic Arms website: The arms were granted in 1925. The oak tree is
the symbol of the former Imperial Forest of Dreieich (three oaks), to which
the village historically belonged. The colours are those of the arms of
the Counts of Isenburg, who ruled the village for a long time since 1418.
Literature: Stadler 1964-1971.
Santiago Dotor, 1 Jul 2003
GroÃ-Gerau [Gross-Gerau] county
district Darmstadt, state Hesse
flag adopted 31st March 1952
The GIF and the details are based on the presentations of Klaus GÃŒnther, with kind permission.
The municipality flags are shown mostly in banner form in Hesse.
JÃ¶rg Majewski, 16 Jun 2006