This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website
Hroznová Lhota (Czechia)
Hodonin okres, South Moravian Region
Last modified: 2018-05-25 by kryštof huk
Keywords: hroznova lhota |
Links: FOTW homepage |
disclaimer and copyright |
write us |
by Blas Delgado Ortiz, 29 Nov 2001
adopted in 1999
Hroznová Lhota flag
This village in Hodonin district, with 1.288 inhabitants has its flag and
coat of arms at this webpage.
The flag was adopted in 1999. Hodonin is a wine-producing district, and
apparently proud of it. Village founded in about the14th century, in 1560
promoted to be a town. Baroque church of St. John the Baptist from 1654
with an altar-piece by J. Úprka who lived and worked here. His house and
studio were rebuilt in 1904 according to the design of the architect Dušan
Above the village - a round hill Radošov - originally a primeval settlement.
Jarig Bakker, 18 Nov 2001
Hroznová Lhota coat of arms
image from this webpage.