Last modified: 2012-04-02 by francisco gregoric
Keywords: yacht club san isidro | san isidro | ycsi | anchor (black) | steering wheel (red) |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
"Yacht Club San Isidro" (YCSI) was founded on 16 September 1920, as
"Club NŠutico Palermo", by Mayor of San Isidro Luis Alberto Manrique
Soto. Originally a rowing club, the YCSI set up yachting and swimming
sections in 1925.The club took its current name on 9 April 1933.
Ivan Sache, 14 Jun 2009
The emblems of YCSI are prescribed in the club statutes, approved on 6 March 1967 by the Governor of the Province of Buenos Aires (Decree No. 1655), as follows:
Anything below this line was not added by the editor of this page.