Last modified: 2018-12-15 by rob raeside
Keywords: pacyna |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
Arms and flag adopted on December 29, 2004 (resolution # XIII/89/2004).
Arms: on the blue shield an image of Święty Wawrzyniec (Saint
Lawrence of Brindisi, 1559-1619).
On his right side there is a silver rogacina and on the left three golden wheat stalks.
Flag: a rectangle composed of two horizontal bands. The wider one is
gold (yellow) and the narrow, bottom one is blue. The Arms of the commune
are placed in the
middle of the yellow field."
Chrystian Kretowicz, 18 Oct 2008