Last modified: 2011-11-05 by rob raeside
Keywords: bayham | ontario |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
The Municipality of Bayham, Ontario, at this moment has no flag. However,
some time ago the municipality used a white flag with the municipal logo on
it. The logo consists of a elliptical design with "BAYHAM" above and a
landscape scene including a lighthouse, a river, a tree and farm lands.
Information thanks to Kyle Kruger C.M.O. Administrator.
About the municipality:
"Bayham (2006 Population 6,727) is a municipality in the southeast corner of Elgin County, Ontario, Canada. It is south of the town of Tillsonburg and Oxford County. Its southernmost community is Port Burwell. Bayham was named in 1810 for Viscount Bayham Charles Pratt, a friend of land grant recipient Colonel Talbot. The villages of Port Burwell and Vienna were incorporated as separate municipalities and separated from the township. In 1998, the Bayham was re-amalgamated with Port Burwell and Vienna to form an expanded Township of Bayham." - from Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayham,_Ontario.
Official website: http://www.bayham.on.ca
Valentin Poposki, 21 January 2010