Last modified: 2015-06-22 by ian macdonald
Keywords: east fremantle yacht club | star (blue) | border (blue) |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
image by Ivan Sache, 30 Nov 2008
The East Fremantle Yacht Club (EFYC) was inaugurated on 21 October 1933, as the Melville Yacht Club. In 1947, the club relocated on the boundary of the Town of East Fremantle and the City of Melville and changed its name to East Fremantle-Melville Yacht Club. Incorporated on 4 November 1947, the club took its present name in 1961.
The burgee of EFYC is white with a blue border and a blue star.
Source: EFYC website
Ivan Sache, 30 November 2008