Flagpole Installation Instructions:
- Dig hole for ground sleeve and mix concrete.
- Set sleeve plumb in cement. Temporarily insert bottom section of pole in sleeve and verify installation to be straight using a level. Remove pole section and let concrete harden.
- Assemble shaft by sliding sections together. A general purpose sealant can be used on each section if desired.
- Mount truck and ball to top of shaft by tightening set screw.
- Run halyard through pulley sheave on truck and pull both ends to clear area. Tie in a knot at this point to form a complete loop.
- Attach snap hooks to halyard as shown, spaced to accommodate flag.
- Wrap excess halyard around cleat to tie off.
- Stand flagpole and slide into ground sleeve.
- Caulk around pole at the top of sleeve to waterproof at ground level.