This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website

Stupava city, Slovakia

Malacky okres, Bratislava region

Last modified: 2017-11-11 by andrew weeks
Keywords: stupava |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors





Stupava flag submitted through Rob Raeside, 4 Aug 1999
adopted 1991 See also:

Stupava flag

Images based on the Heraldický Register Slovenskej Republiky II, 2001 - Stupava, Malacky district, Bratislava region - adopted 1991, based on a 15th century seal.
Stupava (Hungarian: Stomfa, German: Stampfen had 7834 inhabitants (1990 census). In 1910: 3399 inhabitants (71,5% Slovakians, 11,5% Hungarians and 16,4% Germans). The town was in the Pozsony (Slovakian: Prešporok) County of the Kingdom of Hungary till 1918/1920 (Declaration of Martin / Treaty of Trianon). 1920-1938 part of Czechoslovakia, 1939-1945 part of Slovakia, and 1945-1992 part of Czechoslovakia. Here is the former Pálffy Mansion
István Molnár, 21 Jun 2000

Stupava mayor's flag

[Stupava mayor's flag] by István Molnár, 11 Dec 2005, after image on this website.

Stupava Coat of Arms

Stupava Coat of Arms from http://www.tatrahome.sk/revue/erby/ . (!Link does not work any more!)