This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website

Nedožery-Brezany (Slovakia)

Prievidza okres, Trenčín region

Last modified: 2017-11-11 by andrew weeks
Keywords: nedozery-brezany |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors



See also:

Nedožery-Brezany flag

[flag of Nedozery-Brezany] by Gunnar Staack, repalletted by Phil Nelson, 29 May 2000

Nedožery-Brezany was two villages: Nedožry (Hungarian: Nedozser;1913: Nádasér) and Brezany (Hungarian: Brezán; 1913: Berzseny). The villages were Slovakian settlements in the Nyitra (in Slovakian Nitra) County of the Kingdom of Hungary till 1918/1920 (Declaration of Martin / Treaty of Trianon). 1920-1938 part of Czechoslovakia, 1939-1945 part of Slovakia, and 1945-1992 part of Czechoslovakia.
István Molnár, 29 Jun 2000


Nedožery-Brezany Coat of Arms

[Nedozery-Brezany Coat of Arms] image from Ralf Hartemink's site.