Last modified: 2017-08-25 by zoltán horváth
Keywords: colombia | education |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
In order to locate a Colombian education institute that is represented in FOTW, please note:
The institutes are indexed according to the namesake
For "Colegio Cooperativo Alejandrino Restrepo " - look for "Alejandrino Restrepo, Colegio Cooperativo"
For "Universidad Industrial de Santander " - look for "Santander, Universidad Industrial de"
For "Universidad Católica de Oriente " - look for "Oriente, Universidad Católica de"
For "Universitaria de Investigación y Desarrollo" - look for "Investigación y Desarrollo, Universitaria de"
- The index is following the official names of the
institutes as far that those are reported.
- Abbreviations (i.e. UDENAR, FUP etc.) are not used except when they are part of the official name.
- The type of the institution (i.e. Universidad, Colegio, Liceo etc.) is not relevant for the index.
- Military education institutes are in separate pages
- Jesuits colleges of the "Asociacion de Colegios Jesuitas" are in a separate page
Choose the first letter of the namesake of the institute you are looking for from the list here:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Note that the correct translation of colegio should
be "school", rather than "college" (unless it
is colegio superior). A colegio is a K-12
educational institute, not a higher education one.
Carlos Thompson, 10 January 2004