Last modified: 2014-05-16 by zoltán horváth
Keywords: guaviare | san jose |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
image modified from wikipedia, located by Felipe Carrillo, 10 February 2008
The settlement was founded on 19 March 1938 and proclaimed a
municipality on 7 June 1976 by National Decree #1165. The
flag is shown and explained on the municipal website. The design
of the flag symbolizes the confluency of rivers Guayabero and
Ariari, which form river Guaviare. Blue symbolizes the sky, green
the vegetation and white, peace.
Source: Municipal website.
Ivan Sache, 16 July 2008