Last modified: 2010-01-22 by simon dodds
Keywords: corban |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
This flag was officially adopted in 1910. In references dating back to 1871, only one caterillar is present. From 1815 to 1978, Corban was part of Canton Berne and the caterpillars were removed from the flag in revision during the 1940s: it was believed that the caterpilars were an invention of Arthur Daucourt (1849-1926) based on the nickname "Caterpilars" that is used to describe the residents of Corban. On the 23rd of December, 2003 it was decided to readopt the old flag.
AMC Pacer, 11 June 2004
Azure, a Bend Argent.
Željko Heimer, 1 September 2000