Last modified: 2010-12-28 by simon dodds
Keywords: bardonnex |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
Gules a Maltese Cross Argent.
The Order of St John had a commandery here in the 13th century. The church of Compesières was given to the Order by Bishop Aymon de Menthoney in 1270. Bardonnex-Compesières uses as its arms the badge of the Order in a red field.
Ole Andersen, 3 August 2002