Last modified: 2013-06-28 by rob raeside
Keywords: alberta | cardston county | sky | mountain | wood | river | green grass | cow | cowboy | horse |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
The flag of the Town of Cardston features a Mormon Temple along with a
horse drawn carriage. The blue colored Canadian Rocky Mountains on the flag
are contrasted with a blue and white outline of the Mormon Temple.
Darrell Neuman, 13 March 2011
About the town:
Cardston is a town in southwest Alberta, Canada. Cardston was settled in 1887 by Mormons from Utah Territory who travelled to Alberta in one of the century's last wagon migrations. The official founder of the town is Charles Ora Card, after whom the town is named. It has 3,452 inhabitants - Source: Wikipedia: Cardston, Alberta.
Valentin Poposki, 29 January 2010