Last modified: 2011-04-01 by andrew weeks
Keywords: rovinka |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
Rovinka (1920-1948 Cela; Hungarian: Csölle; German: Waltersdorf) was
a German-Hungarian village in 1910. Most Germans fled in 1945-1948. The
village was in the Pozsony (in Slovakian Prešporok) County of the Kingdom
of Hungary to 1919/1920 (Czechoslovakian occupation / Treaty of Trianon).
1920-1939 part of Czechoslovakia, 1939-1945 part of Slovakia, and 1945-1992
part of Czechoslovakia.
István Molnár, 21 Jun 2000