Last modified: 2012-03-31 by german editorial team
Keywords: bavaria | olching | gemeinde olching | fürstenfeldbruck county | coat of arms (wheat ears) | coat of arms (bar wavy: blue) | coat of arms: chief (lozengy) |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
|by Stefan Schwoon
Coat-of-arms adopted 1936
A blue-white-green Banner [hanging flag] with the arms in the center. The flag was on display on a square in the center of Olching. Olching is a municipality with approximately 22,500 inhabitants. Source of the arms: Stadler 1964-1972.
Stefan Schwoon, 1 April 2001