Last modified: 2011-04-01 by andrew weeks
Keywords: nitrica |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
Nitrica was first mentioned in 1113 A.D. (maybe, if we remember good
:) ) It consisted of two villages: Dvorníky nad Nitricou (Hungarian: Dvornik;
1913: Bélaudvarnok); and Racice (Hungarian: Racsic; in 1913: Rákosvölgy).
The villages were Slovakian settlements in the Nyitra (in Slovakian Nitra)
County of the Kingdom of Hungary to 1918/1920 (Declaration of Martin /
Treaty of Trianon). 1920-1938 part of Czechoslovakia, 1939-1945 part of
Slovakia, and 1945-1992 part of Czechoslovakia.
István Molnár, 29 Jun 2000